Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bon Voyage

Well ladies and gentleman, the time has come. I will be embarking on Phase 1 of my trip in less than 24 hours. I'm flying to Dublin first for a few days because I have to attend an offsite with my new team. On Friday I fly from Dublin to Leeds. Thankfully, I have a couple of days to settle in and learn about my surroundings before starting work on Monday. Oh, and I should probably figure out how to get to the office.

While I'm immensely excited for this, I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous as well. What I've learned over the past few years though is that anything worth doing shouldn't be easy and in order to keep challenging myself I have to put myself in increasingly challenging situations. It's worked out for me thus far.

I'm going to miss all of you but thanks to technology, we can stay in touch frequently. I'm more than happy to schedule a Google+ Hangout date with you. If you don't know what a Google+ Hangout is, then look it up and make sure that you know how to use it because this Googler does not use Skype!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Samira, so sorry I did not have one moment today to call you. It was a busy day! I wish you a great trip and many blessings! Call me when you get to New York. I will go to work at 7pm CT. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting patiently for the 1st blog from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This Googler does not Skype" -- LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete